Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Free Website Builder - Review

Dear friends,

You will agree with me that building a website can be real problem for someone who is new online and especially if you have no knowledge of  programming or HTML moron just like me. The only program i have little success with is Microsoft FrontPage, but i didn't get to publish a single site with it because it is too sophisticated for me since i'm not a techie.

That aside, I finally started to try other html editors and one after another, for some reason or another, I came away unhappy with them. Until last week, I tried My Free Website

The underlisted are what you will get with My Free Website:

  • My Free Website Builder is a drag & drop free Web site builder that enables a user with little or no experience to build a fantastic Web site.
  •  No HTML or coding knowledge is required. 
  • With My Free Website Builder you can create everything from a simple homepage to beautiful multi-page website. 
  • Included are pre-designed website templates, 'One Click Publishing', an image library where you will be able to download hundreds of free logos, templates, webpage backgrounds and website headers.
  •  My Free Website Builder software also provides a built-in help system, a community forum as well as step-by-step video tutorials that will have you designing your new web site in record time.
  • Best of all … it’s free.

Try it for yourself. You’ve got nothing to lose. Within a few short minutes you’ll be a pro at building a website, you won’t need to study any long and boring html code.

Why not give it a try NOW at: My Free Website Builder

No comments:

Subscribe To Get New Post In Your Mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner